Council was created in 1894, and is
the closest form of local government.
Originally, Chipperfield was part of the Parish Council’s administration, but now the borders are (roughly): the Grand Union Canal to the east, Whippendell Bottom to the west, Moore’s Motors to the north and the M25 to the south.
Phone: 01923 261828
Dacorum is not responsible for the content of any external link