That the following be approved:
31st July 2018
7.1 CA/080/18 MEDIUM TERM FINANCIAL STRATEGY
That the Revised Medium Term Financial Strategy for the period 2018/19 – 2022/23 be approved
7.2 CA/081/18 DACORUM SINGLE LOCAL PLAN 2020-2036: LOCAL
A. The adoption of the new Local Development Scheme (2018-2021) and;
B. That Council Authorise the Assistant Director - Planning, Development and Regeneration to make any necessary minor and non-consequential changes to the Local Development Scheme prior to its final publication.
7.3 CA/082/18 PRIVATE SECTOR HOUSING
That Council approve the Private Sector Enforcement Policy, as set out in the report to Cabinet and attached appendices.
7.4 CA/084/18 COUNCIL TAX SUPPORT SCHEME 2019/20
That the Council do not revise or replace the current Council Tax Support scheme for 2019/20.
18th September 2018
7.5 CA/091/18 Q1 FINANCIAL REPORT
That Council agree that;
· Draw down £165k from Capital Development reserve to fund Development Company (DevCo) phase 1 costs incurred.
· Draw down £70k from On-Street Car Parking reserves to cover costs of ongoing parking zone consultation.
· Capital budget of £15k for Gadebridge Park Walled Garden irrigation system
· Capital budget of £34k for Warners End Community Centre heating and door improvement works
· Virement to transfer the budget for the debt recovery function from Legal Services to Financial Services
· Virement for the purpose of realigning capital budgets in order to deliver recycling facilities at flats
· Virement for the purpose of realigning the car parking budget to reflect new cashless parking system
7.6 CA/092/18 BROWNFIELD LAND REGISTER UPDATE
1. That the sites listed in Parts 1 and 2 of the Brownfield Land Register (BLR) as drafted in Appendix 1 be approved and;
2. Delegate authority to the Assistant Director (Planning, Development and Regeneration) to finalise the site specific information before publication.