5b. 22/01067/ROC Variation of Conditions 6 (Landscaping), 8 (Parking and Circulation), 9, 10 (Drainage) and 16 (Approved Plans) attached to planning permission 4/01922/19/MFA (Comprehensive redevelopment of the site to provide 21,726 square metres of flexible B1 c) B2 or B8 floorspace with ancillary offices, parking and landscaping)
3A Blossom Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Council Douris declared an interest in this item and declared that he is coming with an open mind.
The Case Officer Fiona Bogle introduced the report on behalf of Robert Freeman and said that the application had been referred to the Committee as the application is a large scale major application linked to a recent S.106 Agreement under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As Amended) and as such is excluded from consideration at the officer level in accordance with the Scheme of Delegation
It was proposed by Councillor Durrant and seconded by Councillor Riddick to Grant application.
For: 8 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
Resolved: That planning permission be GRANTED.
That planning permission be GRANTEDsubject to the following conditions:
Condition(s) and Reason(s):
1. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans/documents:
284474_ARP-00-01R-DR-A-00001 Revision P05 – Site Layout
284474_ARP-00-01R-DR-A-00010 Revision P05 – Proposed Site Plan
284474-ARP-00-00L-DR-A-00015 Revision P05 – Car Parking Layout
284474-ARP-00-XX-DR-A-00024 Revision P04 – Security Fence Layout
284474- ARP-00-00-DR-A-02000 Revision P05 – GA Ground Floor
284474-ARP-00-02R-DR-A-02250 Revision P04 – Roof Plan
284474_ARP-01-XX-DR-A-04000 Revision P04 – Colour Elevations
284474-ARP-01-XX-DR-A-04001 Revision P05 – Proposed Elevations
28744 -ARP-04-XX-DR-A-04002 Revision P02 – Security Hut
2874474 -ARP-00-XX-DR-A-02050 Revision P01 – First/Second floor admin block
284474-ARP-01-XX-DR-A-05000 Revision P05 – Sections
SK-ARP-CH-01 Revision P04 – Levels Plan
SK-ARP-CD-01 Revision P05 - SWD Plan
2255-22-01 Revision L– Landscape Concept Plan
2255-22-02 Revision C – Landscape Concept Sections
ARP -001- Planning Statement
ARP-002 – Design and Access Statement
ARP-003 – Landscape Design Statement
ARP-004 – Transport Assessment
ARP-005 – Flood Risk Assessment and Drainage Strategy
ARP-006 – Air Quality Assessment
ARP-007 Revision E – External Lighting Design Report
ARP-008 – Acoustic Noise Impact Assessment
Reason: For the avoidance of doubt and in the interests of proper planning.
2. All hard and soft landscape works shall be carried out in accordance with drawings 2255-22-01 Revision L (Landscape Concept Plan) 2255-22-02 Revision C (Landscape Section Plan) 284474-ARP-00-00L-DR-A-00015 P05 (Car Parking Layout) and 284474-ARP-00-XX-DR-A-00024 Revision P04 (Fence Layout). The works shall be carried out prior to the occupation of any part of the development or in accordance with a programme agreed with the local planning authority.
Reason: To ensure a satisfactory appearance to the development and to safeguard the visual character of the immediate area in accordance with Policies CS12 and CS13 of the Core Strategy and Saved Policies 99 and 100of the Local Plan.
3. A landscape management plan, including long term design objectives, management responsibilities and maintenance schedules for all landscape areas shall be submitted to and approved by the local planning authority prior to the occupation of the development. The landscape management plan shall be carried out as approved.
Reason: To ensure a satisfactory appearance to the development and to safeguard the visual character of the immediate area in accordance with Policies CS12 and CS13 of the Core Strategy.
4 The development hereby permitted shall not be occupied until the arrangements for vehicle parking, circulation, loading and unloading shown on Drawing No. 284474_ARP-00-01R-DR-A-00001 Revision P05 and 284474-ARP-00-00L-DR-A-00015 Revision P05 shall have been provided, and they shall not be used thereafter otherwise than for the purposes approved.
Reason: To ensure the adequate and satisfactory provision of off-street vehicle parking facilities in accordance with Policies CS8 and CS12 of the Core Strategy and Saved Policies 51, 54, 58 and Appendix 5 of the Local Plan 1991-2011
5. The development permitted shall not be occupied until the drainage works have been carried out in accordance with the Drainage Strategy (ARP-05) and drawing SK-ARP-CD-01 Revision P05
Reason: To ensure that the site is subject to an acceptable drainage system serving the development in accordance with Policies CS28 and CS31 of the Core Strategy.
6. Piling or any other foundation designs using penetrative methods shall not be permitted other than with the express written consent of the Local Planning Authority, which may be given for those parts of the site where it has been demonstrated that there is no resultant unacceptable risk to groundwater. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
Reason: To protect the water environment, including groundwater in accordance with Policy CS31 and CS32 of the Core Strategy