Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To support the Environment Agency and Affinity Water Ltd in the restoration of the river Gade and improvements to Gadebridge Park project.
2. To approve access to Gadebridge Park for the Environment Agency and its contractors to carry out restoration and improvement works during 2022.
3. To approve, subject to Council, a contribution of up to a maximum of £130,000 for Environmental Amenity works as part of the project.
4. To delegate authority to the Assistant Director Neighbourhood Delivery in consultation with the Portfolio Holder of Environmental Services to agree expenditure up to a maximum of £130,000.
5. To delegate authority to the Assistant Director Neighbourhood Delivery in consultation with the Assistant Director (Corporate and Contracted Services), Legal Governance Management to approve legal agreements and documentation between the Council and the Environment Agency and Affinity Water Ltd.
Publication date: 21/10/2021
Date of decision: 19/10/2021
Decided at meeting: 19/10/2021 - Cabinet