Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. The feasibility work for the project and the options for facility mix as set out in Section 5 to allow the next stages of the project to be developed and considered in more detail during the next project stage.
2. (a) the consultation undertaken with stakeholders and the further consultations required, including public consultation, as set out in Section 4. (b) the indicative project timeline at Section 7.
3. The potential forecast project costs for each option (detailed in Part II Appendix) and agree to use £420,000 of the approved project budget to proceed with the next project stage (RIBA Stage 2 – Concept Design).
4. To award the multi-disciplinary consultant project team contract to Faithful+Gould (via the CCS Project Management & Full Design Team Services Framework (RM3741)) with contractual break clauses at the end of each RIBA stage.
5. Endorsed the proposal to provide a further update to Cabinet at the end of RIBA Stage 2 (Concept Design), at which point a more detailed level of understanding of the site will have been achieved and a design, cost and business plan developed accordingly.
Publication date: 30/04/2021
Date of decision: 20/04/2021
Decided at meeting: 20/04/2021 - Cabinet