Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the Council’s Green Community Grants scheme be doubled to £20,000 for 2021/22 (funded from the Climate Emergency Budget)
2. That the Council no longer maintain the ISO140001 Energy Management accreditation given the shift to the more comprehensive action being taken on carbon reduction across all services and actions in the Council.
3. To note the progress and actions set out in the report.
4. That the draft Climate and Ecological Emergency Strategy be presented to Cabinet in July.
5. That the Council makes an application to the On-street Residential Chargepoint Scheme and initially uses the Climate Emergency Budget to match-fund.
Publication date: 30/04/2021
Date of decision: 20/04/2021
Decided at meeting: 20/04/2021 - Cabinet