Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
That the following be approved:
22 September 2020
8.1 CA/076/20 Budget Monitoring Q1 report
· Supplementary budget of £140k in The Forum premises budget to fund the costs of ensuring the building is safe for staff to return under Coronavirus.
· Supplementary budget of £60k in the Premises Insurance budget to fund additional costs of Uninsured Losses, to be funded from the Uninsured Losses reserve.
· Supplementary budget of £253k in the Building Control service to fund the final settlement of Work in Progress following the transfer of the service to Hertfordshire Building Control. This is to be funded from the Management of Change reserve.
· Supplementary budget of £33k in the Garage service, funded from the Invest to Save reserve, to fund a specialist project manager to lead on improvements to the garage letting process.
8.2 CA/078/20 Loan agreement with West Herts Crematorium Committee
20 October 2020
8.3 CA/087/20 Treasury Management Report
The acceptance of the report on Treasury Management performance in 2019/20 and the Prudential Indicators for 2019/20.
8.4 CA/088/20 Medium Term Financial Strategy
The approval of the revised Medium Term Financial Strategy for the period 2020/21 – 2024/25, including the recommendations at Section 2 of the Strategy.
8.5 CA/089/20 Local Plan Consultation Report
A recorded vote was held:
For: Adeleke, Anderson, Banks, Barrett, Bassadone, Beauchamp, Bhinder, Birnie, Durrant, Elliot, Griffiths, Guest, Hearn, Imarni, Maddern, Mahmood (Sobaan), Mahmood (Suqlain), Peter, Riddick, Rogers, Silwal, Sinha, G Sutton, R Sutton, Timmis, Williams, Wyatt-Lowe (27)
Against: Allen, Barry, Claughton, England, Freedman, Hobson, Hollinghurst, Link, McDowell, Pringle, Ransley, Stevens, Symington, Taylor, Tindall, Townsend, Uttley, Woolner (18)
Abstain: Mayor (1)
Therefore the decision was agreed.
8.6 CA/091/20 Car Parking Supplementary Planning Document
That the draft SPD is adopted.
8.7 CA/092/20 Herts Growth Board – Section 101 Committee
(1) Agree to the establishment of the Hertfordshire Growth Board Joint Committee and Hertfordshire Growth Board Scrutiny Joint Committee and delegate such functions to the committees as set out in the annexed Hertfordshire Growth Board - Integrated Governance Framework and annexed Terms of Reference and Standing Orders for each committee.
(2) Adopt the Hertfordshire Growth Board - Integrated Governance Framework into the Councils own constitutional framework and delegate authority to the Assistant Director, Corporate and Contracted Services to make any required changes to the Council’s constitution to give effect to the Governance Framework.
(3) Agree that the Council’s nominated representative on the Hertfordshire Growth Board Committee shall be Councillor Andrew Williams as Leader of the Council and the approved substitute shall be Councillor Margaret Griffiths as Deputy Leader
(4) Delegate authority to the Leader of the Council to nominate the Council’s representative on the Hertfordshire Growth Board Scrutiny Joint Committee and approved substitute.
Publication date: 26/11/2020
Date of decision: 18/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 18/11/2020 - Council