Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
That the following be approved:
15 October 2019
8.1 CA/096/19 Tring Conservation Area Review
1) the Tring Conservation Area: Character Appraisal and Management Proposals be adopted as:
a) Technical guidance for use in development management and to inform the Dacorum Borough Local Plan.
b) A material planning consideration for use in the determination of planning applications.
Delegate authority to the Assistant Director, Planning, Development & Regeneration to undertake all steps required for the completion of the ‘Locally Listed Buildings’ section of the Appraisal, to be attached as an Appendix. This includes the assessment, consultation and adoption of this Appendix.
8.2 CA/097/19 HRA Business Plan
1) The Housing Revenue Account Business Plan be approved
2) revised development programme budgets as set out in Section 8.3 of the Cabinet report be approved
12 November 2019
8.3 CA/105/19 Budget Monitoring Q2 Report
2. The approval of the revised capital programme to move £3.1m slippage identified at Quarter 2 into financial year 2020/21 as detailed in Appendix C;
3. the approval of a supplementary revenue budget funded from reserves:
· Supplementary budget of £30k in the Garage service, funded from the Invest to Save reserve, to fund a specialist project manager to lead on improvements to the garage letting process
4. the approval of supplementary capital budgets required to deliver several service changes as set out below:
· A capital budget of £25k to fund payment kiosks in the Customer Services Unit.
· Additional capital budget of £400k to deliver the Bunkers Farm project.
· Supplementary budget of £161k in the HRA capital budget Strategic Acquisitions, to fund buy-back of a leasehold property.
8.4 CA/106/19 Council Tax Support Scheme 2020/21
8.5 CA/109/19 Review of Commissioning and Procurement Standing Orders and Strategy
To agree the Commissioning & Procurement Strategy (appendix 1) and the revised Commissioning and Procurement Standing Orders (appendix 3).
8.6 CA/110/19 New Normal Technology Pilot Projects
The approval to release £93,495 from the Management of Change reserve to fund this work.
Publication date: 28/01/2020
Date of decision: 27/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 27/11/2019 - Council