Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To provide an update on the Financial forecast for 2020/21 as at the end of Quarter 2.
RESOLVED TO RECOMMEND
1. The approval of the revised capital programme to move £2.409m slippage identified at Quarter 2 into financial year 2021/22 as detailed in Appendix C.
2. The approval of supplementary revenue budgets as follows:
· Supplementary budget of £300k in the Local Development Framework (LDF) budget to fund the costs of producing the Local Plan, to be funded from the LDF reserve.
· Supplementary budget of £30k in the Waste Development employees budget to fund a Recycling Officer post, to be funded from the Management of Change reserve.
3. The approval of supplementary capital budgets as follows:
· Additional capital budget of £180k in the Commercial Assets and Property Development budget to fund the costs of completion of the new Bunkers Farm cemetery, to be funded from a contribution from West Herts Crematorium Joint Committee.
· Additional capital budget of £210k in the Leisure service to fund a Multi-Use Games Area at The Hemel Hempstead School.
· Additional capital budget of £70k to fund audio-visual improvement works at The Forum.
4. Approve a budget virement following receipt of £200k New Burdens funding related to Revenues and Benefits. Increase the budget in Revenues and Benefits employees costs by £75k and decrease the income budget by £125k, with an offsetting increase in the budget for Corporate Grants of £200k.
Publication date: 26/11/2020
Date of decision: 24/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 24/11/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 04/12/2020